by Kak Wee and CY
The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the question about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Playing around, eat, sleep. hahazz...
2. 5 things on my to-do list today
Eat, sleep, check my result, watch tv, online
3. 5 snacks I enjoy
Chocolate, Potato chips, sushi, ice- cream, cookies
4. 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
Travel to the whole world, buy a house for my family, shop as much as i want, help the poor, have my own business
5. 5 of my bad habits
Like to sleep, lazy, dont like to study, Like to watch tv, a very very loso people( im changing it now ok?) hehez.. =p
6. 5 place I have lived
My house, workshop, hotel, my grandma's house, My uncle's house
7. Jobs I've had
As a daughter, granddaughter, niece, sister....
Help my dad
Teach mental arithmetic
Student
Friends to my friends. lolzz...
Done !!!Tagging.......... Edina, Kang Hong, Sheep, Harry Kho
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yerr.. been take without knowing it.. doing the tag now.. hue hue..
What to do.. Cz i duno who to tag dy. Most of the ppl are "tagged". hahaz..Paiseh oo... hehe..
Post a Comment